This is Tom growling me for rolling around on my seat
This is Tom sending me to my original place.
This is me…sad.
This is me dragging my seat away, toms foot is under the wheel.
This is Toms toe being crushed!
This is Tom, screaming and yelling.
This is me laughing at Tom while he hold his foot.
Describe what friday and saturday was for?
Friday was the day that we were to spend at Werribee mansion. At the mansion we took photos, we tried to re-create 16th-17th century photos, by taking modern day photos of the class. Then when we got back to school Cathy showed the class ( what was left ) how to paint a landscape art piece. That is what i did for Friday.
On Saturday, Larissa put pots, glasses and stuff on the table and we had to do live drawings of them.
List one thing that you learnt.
– I learnt that landscape paintings, are paintings that can be done really fast.
– I also learnt that if i had of stayed the whole night on friday, i would’ve enjoyed it.
List at least one thing you liked the most.
– I liked that when we were at the mansion we weren’t on a leash and we could do what ever ( with reason )
– I also liked the landscape painting i did.
List something you didn’t like.
– I didn’t like the weather.
– i didn’t like that i left early.
– i didn’t like that, i didn’t come on saturday.